A deliciously quick way to enjoy salmon. This is perfect to marinade the night before and stick in the oven when you get home for dinner.
makes 8-10 pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut the salmon into 2 inch pieces - you should end up with approximately 8-10 pieces of about two ounces each.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, minced garlic, amchur, ground chili, salt & jaggery together and gently toss the mixture with the salmon pieces and the sliced onion.
- Let the salmon marinate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature or 2-3 hours refrigerated. Place cut side up evenly on a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until the salmon is done.
ideas / variations
- This is great as a salad topper or with a bowl of rice.
- No onions? No problem. Try asparagus or another type of quick-cooking veggie.