We love ceviche in all forms. This recipe is inspired by our love for scallops and how well they pair with mustard oil and mango.
makes ~4 cups
- To prepare the salad, layer the bottom of a serving bowl or a plate with the cucumber and scallops.
- Top with lime juice, salt, radishes, mango, and serrano peppers. Set aside.
- Heat up mustard oil. Add kari leaves and then add mustard seeds to pop. Pour over the salad.
- Top with pine nuts and serve.
ideas / variations
- Try using nectarines or peaches instead of mangos.
- To get rid of the heat, remove the serrano pepper.