Peanut chutney can be a time consuming process. Thank goodness for this instant peanut chutney. The nutty texture will add a satisfying, crunchy dimension to any dish.
makes ~2 cups
- Combine (but do not mix) the peanuts, sesame seeds, ginger purée, salt, and chili powder on top.
- Heat up the sesame oil and pop the mustard seeds. Add the asafoetida and green onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Pour directly over chili powder (to cook it a bit in the hot oil).
- Add honey, stir, and serve.
ideas / variations
- If you don’t have asafoetida on hand (we definitely recommend you get some). In the meantime, use 1 tsp garlic and cook until slightly golden brown (~3 minutes).