The combination of sweet, spicy, salty, and fresh makes this a perfect summer snack.
makes ~4 cups
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into quarters then chop ½ inch pieces. Remove rind from the pineapple then chop into ½ inch pieces.
- Cut watermelon into ½ inch cubes. Peel the mango and dice into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine the fruit together, gently stir to evenly distribute.
- Sprinkle the top with mint and chaat masala (or cumin, black salt, & chili powder). Chill and serve.
ideas / variations
- Add sesame seeds or sunflower seeds for texture.