Fresh cucumbers, spicy serrano, and nutty peanuts make this a spicy and refreshing salad.
makes ~3 cups
- Slice the cucumbers lengthwise in half, and then again lengthwise in half. Cut into quarter moons and set aside in a bowl.
- Add radishes, serrano, peanuts, pepitas, lemon juice, and salt. Toss to combine.
- Heat up the oil and pop the mustard seeds. Pour over the salad. Toss before serving.
ideas / variations
- Add sesame seeds in addition to or instead of peanuts.
- Dice the cucumbers and the radishes to create more of a chutney that can be used like a condiment.