A bright & simple last minute condiment. No crockpot required.
makes 3 cups
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until diced. You don’t want this to be like a purée, there should be small chunks of cranberry throughout.
- In a bowl, add chili & salt, do not mix. Heat up the EVOO and pop the cumin seeds. Pour hot oil & seeds directly onto chili and mix to combine.
- Stir in the honey & ginger purée then let sit in fridge overnight.
ideas / variations
- Try mustard seeds instead of cumin.
- Use mustard oil instead of EVOO for a sharp note.