A bright & simple last minute condiment. No crockpot required.
makes 3 cups
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until diced. You don’t want this to be like a purée, there should be small chunks of cranberry throughout.
- In a bowl, add chili & salt, do not mix. Heat up the EVOO and pop the cumin seeds. Pour hot oil & seeds directly onto chili and mix to combine.
- Stir in the honey & ginger purée then let sit in fridge overnight.
ideas / variations
- Add ½ of an apple, finely diced, and a little 2-3 Tbsp of more orange juice.
- Use cardamom instead of clove. But add at the very end after the heat is off.
- Serve with farmer’s pie, or peanut butter and crackers for a spicy, salty, sweet, & nutty snack.