A super simple & fresh salad preparation. This salad can be eaten warm, cold or room temp and will keep for a couple of days.
makes 5-6 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Keeping the asparagus bound, remove the bottom & cut into 2-3 inch long segments.
- Toss with watermelon radish, EVOO, salt & black pepper. Spread out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet & bake for 4-5 minutes. Not longer, do not want to over roast.
- Remove from the oven & finish by tossing with amchur & currants. Serve & enjoy.
ideas / variations
- Use lemon juice instead of amchur or golden raisins instead of currants.
- Try this recipe with green beans, add to a grain like quinoa & garnish with cilantro or mint for a cold grain salad.